IN THE LOOP Massachusetts:
Is a private online community run by Health Care For All where enrollment assisters engaged in helping individuals enroll in health insurance can interact with others doing similar work. As a member of the In the Loop – Massachusetts community, you will be able to engage with other enrollment specialists across the state to share best practices, successes and lessons learned. You’ll be able to troubleshoot your problems and hear how other enrollment specialists have overcome similar challenges. This project is modeled on a national online community developed by Community Catalyst and the National Health Law Program.
Who Should Join IN THE LOOP?
In the Loop – Massachusetts is designed for enrollment specialists working for non-profit organizations who are helping consumers enroll in health care. These include:
- Certified application counselors
- Community health center and hospital staff helping with enrollment
- Health and consumer advocates
- Staff who work at legal aid organizations
- Staff who work at consumer protection & advocacy organizations